Where can I buy travel card in Singapore?
You can easily purchase a card at any of these sales points:
- 40 TransitLink Ticket Offices and 8 Concession Card Replacement Offices located at MRT stations and bus interchanges.
- Passenger Service Centres within most MRT stations.
- 7-Eleven stores.
- Buzz Pods.
- My EZ-Link Online Shop.
How do I get a EZ-Link tourist card?
You can purchase an EZ-Link card over the counter at any MRT station, bus interchange, or 7-Eleven in Singapore. The EZ-Link card costs SGD 15 – SGD 5 covers the cost of the card (and is non-refundable), and SGD 10 is a consumable amount that needs to be “topped up” as the card runs low.
How do tourists get around Singapore?
The best way to get around Singapore is via its Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) subway system. This underground network has lines that stretch across the entire city. However, once you’re in the desired neighborhood, walking is your best option. MRT also operates bus routes that can get you just about anywhere on the island.
How can I get MRT pass in Singapore?
The Pass can be bought at the TransitLink Ticket Office at selected MRT stations listed here, or at the Concession Card Replacement Office at Somerset station.
Can I buy Singapore Tourist Pass at Changi Airport?
For most people, the easiest place to purchase and return the Singapore Tourist Pass is Changi International Airport. You can do this at the TransitLink Ticket Office in Terminal two between the hours of 8am and 9pm. Alternatively, there will be automated kiosks available 24/7 in both Terminal two and three.
How much does an EZ-Link card cost?
2. How much is an EZ-Link card? An EZ-Link card which is sold at TransitLink Ticket Offices, Concession Card Replacement Offices, Passenger Service Centres and 7-Eleven, each costs $10, out of which $5 is stored-value for use. The remaining $5 is the cost of the card and is non-refundable.
Can I top up EZ-Link card at 7 11?
The EZ-Link card is one of the most versatile forms of payment in Singapore. More than just transport, it’s also been used for retail purchases and can be topped up at places like 7-Eleven.
Can you use EZ-Link card at 7 11?
7-Eleven. It’s pretty welcomed news that 7-Eleven allows you to purchase their items using your ezlink card. Just know that there’s no ez-reload available. … What’s even better, you can do the same at 7-Eleven @ Shell stations.
Is Singapore an expensive city to visit?
Singapore is more expensive than other cities in Southeast Asia, but it is still significantly cheaper than most western cities. There are many hostels in the city where you can stay for cheap, or you can arrange a nice luxury hotel for a fraction of what you might pay in the U.S. or Europe. Food is also quite cheap.
How can I save money on transport in Singapore?
10 Ways to Save Public Transport in Singapore
- Tap into the MRT before 7:45 am. …
- Drive Off-peak Cars. …
- Use Credit Cards That Help You Save on Petrol. …
- Use Cashback Credit Cards to Save Money on Train Fares. …
- Ride a Bike. …
- Get a Public Transport Concession Card (Maybe) …
- Download the EZ-Link Rewards App.