What are the top 10 radio stations in the Philippines?
The Best 10 Radio Stations in Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 99.5 Play FM. 4.0 mi. Radio Stations. …
- 90.7 Love Radio. 2.0 mi. Radio Stations. …
- Mellow 94.7. 4.0 mi. Radio Stations. …
- 96.3 Easy Rock. 2.8 mi. Radio Stations. …
- Radyo 5 News FM. 4.2 mi. Radio Stations. …
- Magic 89.9 FM. 4.0 mi. …
- Wave 89.1 Fm. 4.7 mi. …
- Monster Radio RX 93.1. 5.3 mi.
How many radio stations are there in the Philippines?
According to the National Telecommunication Commission (NTC), there are a total of 629 radio stations nationwide as of 1997, of which, 330 are AM stations and 399 are FM radio stations. Luzon has the most number of total AM and FM radio stations, 257 (123 AM and 134 FM).
What is the most popular FM radio station?
Top 10 U.S. Radio Stations
- WLTW-FM 106.7 Lite fm – New York – 5,013,600.
- WHTZ-FM Z100 – New York – 4,388,300.
- WKTU-FM 103.5 – New York – 4,136,500.
- KIIS-FM 102.7 – Los Angeles – 4,117,600.
- KBIG-FM 104.3 MYFM – Los Angeles – 4,057,200.
- KOST-FM 103.5 – Los Angeles – 3,661,600.
- WCBS-FM 101.1 – New York – 3,591,800.
What are the 3 categories of radio programming?
We discussed three major groups of radio broadcasts: Spoken-word programmes, News, and Music programmes. Talks, discussions, interviews and plays constitute spoken-word programming. News also belong to the spoken-word format but news has its own sub-formats like news bulletin, news magazine and newsreel.
How many FM and AM radio stations do we have in the Philippines?
|93.9 FM||iFM 93.9 Mega Manila||DWKC|
|94.7 FM||Mellow 947||DWLL|
|95.5 FM||Eagle FM 95.5||DWDM|
|96.3 FM||96.3 Easy Rock||DWRK|
What is the main benefit of FM over AM?
The main advantages of FM over AM are: Improved signal to noise ratio (about 25dB) w.r.t. to man made interference. Smaller geographical interference between neighboring stations. Less radiated power.
Do Filipinos still listen to radio?
Radio continues to be a significant source of information for Filipinos, as it reaches even the ‘remotest’ areas, as noted by the Media Ownership Monitor or MoM (2017). … About two out of five – 41.4 percent – listen to the radio at least once a week.
What is the importance of radio in the Philippine culture?
In spite of the advent of new media, radio continues to be the frontrunner in sharing climate change information especially among farmers in rural communities. Radio continues as the prevalent medium of communication in the Philippines with its reach of about 85% of households across the country.
What is the most popular radio program?
Sirius XM Radio has a base of 34.3 million subscribers as of 2020. American Top 40 attracts over 20 million listeners per week.
Popular radio shows in the United States.
|Program||All Things Considered|
|Broadcast Time||PM Drive|
|Weekly listeners (in millions)||14.7|
What are the top 10 radio stations?
Top 10 Radio Stations in the United States
- KBIG-FM. Los Angeles, California. …
- WLTW-FM. New York, New York. …
- WHTZ-FM. New York, New York. …
- WFAN-FM. New York, New York. Sports/Talk. …
- 1010 WINS. New York, New York. News. …
- WCBS-AM. New York, New York. News. …
- WBBM-AM. Chicago, Illinois. News. …
- KFI-AM. Los Angeles, California. News/Talk.
What are good radio stations?
Best internet radio stations at a glance
- KEXP 90.3 FM — Seattle.
- KCMP 89.3 FM — Minneapolis.
- WMOT 89.5 FM — Nashville.
- KCRW 89.9 FM — Santa Monica, California.
- WWPR 105.1 FM — New York.
- XRAY.fm KXRY 107.1 FM — Portland, Oregon.
- Dublab — Los Angeles.
- KUTX 98.9 FM — Austin, Texas.