Is it hard to learn Thai?
Ultimately, Thai is not much more difficult than other languages. There are some areas that can prove hard as we have just mentioned, but with perseverance and dedication, you can learn. Taking time to practice consistently is key. One way to help you learn is using language learning apps such as the Ling App app.
Can you self learn Thai?
If you’re passionate about learning Thai and want to teach yourself, there are plenty of resources out there and when you are ready to fully immerse yourself in the cultural aspect of the language as well as leveling up and become fluent, studying abroad in Thailand should definitely be your final goal.
How long does it take to learn Thai?
So, how long does it take to learn basic Thai? It should take around 500 hours (20 weeks if you study 25 hours a week).
Is Thai worth learning?
1. Better Understand Thai People & The Culture. Learning Thai helps you better understand the culture. … The more you pick up the more you will understand Thai people, and easier you will find it to integrate into a community, enabling you to make Thai friends and understand local lingo.
Is Thailand safe?
In general, Thailand is a safe country for travelers
In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
How can I learn Thai online?
Tier 1 – the Best Online Courses for Learning Thai
- Learn Thai Podcast.
- Mango Languages.
How can I learn Thai fast?
6 Tips To Learn Thai Fast
- Vocabulary Is The Key. As important as grammar is, it serves no purpose if you have no vocabulary to use it with. …
- Find A Native Speaker To Practice With. …
- Watch TV And Movies. …
- Don’t Be Afraid To Make Mistakes. …
- Use A Language Learning App Like Ling. …
- Keep in mind 5 these tips when you learn Thai.