Which is colder Baguio or Tagaytay?
Temperatures in Tagaytay rarely venture close to 30°, with year-round temperatures that are only a bit warmer that Baguio. It’s known for its many restaurants whose views of Taal Volcano make it the perfect escape from Metro Manila.
Is Thailand richer than Philippines?
Thailand has a GDP per capita of $17,900 as of 2017, while in Philippines, the GDP per capita is $8,400 as of 2017.
Which place in the Philippines is the hottest Why?
Here are the hottest places on Friday, based on their heat indexes:
- Dagupan City, Pangasinan – 53°C.
- Sangley Point, Cavite – 47°C.
- Laoag City, Ilocos Norte – 44°C.
- San Jose, Occidental Mindoro – 44°C.
- Ambulong, Tanauan City, Batangas – 43°C.
- Masbate City, Masbate – 43°C.
- Clark International Airport, Pampanga – 42°C.
What is the coldest place on earth to live?
Weather and climate in Oymyakon
Oymyakon is the coldest place in the world where humans live. The temperatures here remain low all year round, especially during the winter months.