What is Sige po?
Sige na = “Please” “Po” is just a word added to the sentence for more formal way. – it is also used when talking to elderly or some strangers. See a translation. 0 likes.
What can I say instead of Bye Bye?
synonyms for goodbye
Is bye the same as goodbye?
There is a subtle yet simple difference between “bye” and “goodbye” in English. You say “bye” when you are leaving and you will see the person again. “Goodbye,” however, is often understood as an indefinite parting, that it may be the last time you will see the person again.
What is Goodnight Filipino?
Literally translated “good night” is “magandang gabi”.
How do you say goodbye in a nice way?
17 Smart Ways to Say Goodbye in English
- Bye. This is the standard goodbye. …
- Bye bye! This sweet and babyish expression is usually only used when speaking to children.
- See you later, See you soon or Talk to you later. …
- I’ve got to get going or I must be going. …
- Take it easy. …
- I’m off. …
- Goodbye. …
- Have a nice day or Have a good _____
What is Sigi in Tagalog?
“sige” it’s an affirmation means “go/okay”
What does SiGe means in Philippines?
sige verb. all right, go ahead, look alive.
What does CGE mean in Tagalog?
“Cge” is text-speak/shorthand for “Sige“. It’s an affirmative statement generally meaning “okay”.
Can you greet someone goodbye?
‘Bye-bye‘ is even more informal. It is used between close relatives and friends, and to children. Bye-bye, darling; see you tomorrow. If you expect to meet the other person again soon, you can say things like ‘See you’, ‘See you later’, ‘See you soon’, ‘See you around’, or ‘I’ll be seeing you.
How do you say goodbye to a friend?
How to Say Goodbye to a Friend
- 1 Pull back from the relationship gradually.
- 2 Take a break from the friendship.
- 3 End the friendship with an honest conversation.
- 4 Use “I” statements when ending a friendship.
- 5 Send an email or text if you don’t want to talk in person.
Does bye mean forever?
If you say, “Bye!” you mean “farewell” or “so long.” In other words, bye is a shorter way to say, “Goodbye.”
Is it bad to say good bye?
Goodbyes aren’t necessary because they’ll see you soon, and also because long, drawn-out goodbyes might make them realize it might not be so soon, and that would be uncomfortable. Avoiding the goodbye is the easiest way to keep all feelings intact. It’s okay to say goodbye later, if we need to.