What foods are imported and what are exported in Philippines?
Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines
|Top 10 U.S. Agricultural Exports to Philippines (values in million USD)|
What products are imported to the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$27 billion (23.9% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $13.6 billion (12%)
- Machinery including computers: $12.5 billion (11.1%)
- Vehicles: $8.5 billion (7.5%)
- Iron, steel: $3.9 billion (3.5%)
- Plastics, plastic articles: $3.7 billion (3.3%)
- Cereals: $2.9 billion (2.6%)
What goods do the Philippines export?
The country’s primary exports include semiconductors and electronic products, transport equipment, garments, copper products, petroleum products, coconut oil, and fruits.
What are the top exporting goods of the Philippines?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$31.7 billion (49.7% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $9.5 billion (14.9%)
- Fruits, nuts: $2.3 billion (3.6%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $1.8 billion (2.8%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
- Copper: $1.7 billion (2.7%)
What are the top 5 export crops in the Philippines?
Of the total agricultural exports, the top Philippine agricultural exports include Coconut oil, Bananas, Pineapple and Pineapple products, Mango, Shrimps and Prawns, and Tuna. (Table 3) These agricultural exports comprised 71% of the total agricultural exports of the country.
What are the top 3 exports?
These are the top US exports
- Top U.S. goods exports.
- Food, beverage and feed: $133 billion. …
- Crude oil, fuel and other petroleum products: $109 billion. …
- Civilian aircraft and aircraft engines: $99 billion. …
- Auto parts, engines and car tires: $86 billion. …
- Industrial machines: $57 billion.
- Passenger cars: $53 billion.
What are the top 5 import commodities of the Philippines?
Top 5 Commodity Imports
- Refined Petroleum – $9.2 billion.
- Crude Petroleum – $4.8 billion.
- Coal Briquettes – $1.9 billion.
- Wheat – $1.6 billion.
- Semi-Finished Iron – $1.2 billion.
What are the most imported products?
World’s Top Import Products
|Rank||Product||2019 Import Purchases|
|4.||Processed petroleum oils||$663,640,142,000|
What products are made in Philippines?
Philippine export products primarily include electronics, garments and textiles, footwear and leather goods, furniture, jewelry, marine and aquamarine, and mineral products.