What does NAA mean in Thai?
WHAT IS “NA KA JA” IN THAI? NA (นะ) ‘na’ is a particle/modifier that is placed at the end of a sentence or phrase that will impact the way it is perceived by the listener. NA (นะ) Use ‘Na kha’ (Female) & ‘Na khrap’ (Male) to soften a statement and make it sound less abrupt or rude.
What does Na Rak mean in Thai?
1. Narak (น่ารัก) Narak is a way to say cute in Thai language. You can use this word to describe most of the things that you think that they are cute – from dresses, animals, persons, personality and so on. The word has a wide reach so you don’t have to worry about overusing it.
How do you say I love you in Thai to a friend?
ฉันรักเธอ (chan rak ter) – I love you.
What is the meaning of Arai na?
Arai” in general means “What” Arai = usually gives the emotional tone of the speaker ranging between feeling neutral to annoyed by the subject and/or the person in the conversation. Arai na = The speaker wants you to repeat whatever you just said.
What is Mak Mak in Thai?
i love you a lot.
How do you say happy birthday in Thai?
There is however another phrase that you can use that means happy birthday in Thai. That phrase is ‘suk san wan gert’ (สุขสันต์ วันเกิด). The ‘wan gert’ (วันเกิด) part means birthday in Thai, with ‘gert’ (เกิด) meaning to be born and ‘wan’ (วัน) – if you remember the names of days in Thai – meaning day.
How do you say cute in Thai?
How to Say Someone/Something is Cute in Thai
- น่ารักอะ (naa rak ah) – so cute (the อ่ะ at the end is a particle which adds a slightly stronger feeling)
- น่ารักมาก (naa rak maak) – very cute.
- น่าฮักขนาด (naa rak kha-naad) – very cute (Northern dialect)
How do you say goodnight in Thai?
ฝันดีนะ (fan dii na) is a commonly used wording to say “good night” in Thai. It can be used amongst family members, couples, and friends.
What does Chan Ra Kun mean?
i love you (informal)
What does Chan Rak Khun mean?
I Love You (Female Speaker): Chan rak khun (ฉัน รัก คุณ)
What does Jing Jing mean in Thai?
The root word is จริง, which means ‘true’ or ‘real’. จริง Jing1. If you repeat the word twice, it means ‘really! ‘, ‘seriously‘, or ‘I’m telling the truth.
What does TAM Arai mean in Thai?
tam arai ? – what are you doing?
What do you say in Thai?
Basic Thai Phrases
- Hello – Sawadee khrup/ka.
- Yes – Chai (khrup/ka)
- No – Mai (khrup/ka)
- Maybe – Aaj ja (khrup/ka)
- Thank you – khop khun (khrup/ka)
- Sorry/excuse me – Khor thoad khrup/ka.
- Where is the restroom– Hong nam yoo tee nai khrup/ka?
- I need a doctor- Phom dong gaan hai mor maa raak sa khrup/ka.