Does Thailand have a good economy?
Thailand is one of the great development success stories. Due to smart economic policies it has become an upper middle income economy and is making progress towards meeting the Sustainable Development Goals.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season. …
- Hire a motorbike. …
- Go to tiger or animal shows. …
- Go to zoos. …
- Ride an elephant. …
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare. …
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer. …
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
Is Thailand richer than Philippines?
Thailand has a GDP per capita of $17,900 as of 2017, while in Philippines, the GDP per capita is $8,400 as of 2017.
Are iphones cheaper in Thailand?
Thailand (Starts Rs 89,250 and is almost Rs 10,650 cheaper)
In Thailand, Apple iPhone XS (64GB) sells at 39,900 Thai Baht after taxes which translates to around Rs 89,250 in India. The iPhone XS starting price in India at Rs 99,900.
What products are in high demand in Thailand?
Among Thai online shoppers, three product categories have captured the largest share of demand: mobile electronics, fashion, and beauty.
- Kids’ clothes (specifically, for boys)
- Casual shoes and sandals for men.
- Basic dresses.
- Casual and trendy sandals for women.
- Accessories, especially small handbags.
Is viagra legal in Thailand?
Under Thailand’s drug rules, Viagra is not available in drug stores, but is sold only in hospital pharmacies with a prescription from a urologist, cardiologist, endocrinologist or psychiatrist for 400 baht (10 dollars) a dose.