What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
Some of the best money transfer services to send money from the USA to Indonesia
- Best Exchange Rates: Wise.
- Sending Money to Family and Friends: Remitly.
- Sending Cash: WorldRemit.
- Fee Free: XE Money Transfers. Best Big Brand: Xoom, powered by PayPal. Wise (formerly known as TransferWise)
How do I send money to someone in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
How can I send money overseas from Thailand?
The best ways to send money to Thailand
- Direct Debit. Direct Debit is a convenient option that lets us take money from your account once you have authorised the payment on our site.
- Bank Transfer. …
- Debit Card. …
- Credit Card.
Is Western Union available in Indonesia?
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
How can I send money to BRI Indonesia?
Send Money to Bank Rakyat in 5 Easy Steps
- For first-time users, download the Remitly app and create an account. …
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Choose Bank Rakyat as your Bank Deposit or Cash Pickup delivery method.
- Enter your recipient’s details as prompted.
- Enter your payment details.
Can I send money from Google pay to Indonesia?
To send money internationally, start by searching for the Google Pay user you want to send money to in its app, tap “Pay” and select either Western Union or Wise. From there, you simply follow the steps to complete the payment, according to the blogpost.
Is GCash available in Indonesia?
These six mobile wallets are GoPay by GoJek (Indonesia), OVO (Indonesia), DANA (Indonesia), GCash (Philippines), PayMaya (Philippines), and bKash (Bangladesh), and they collectively serve over 150 million users.
Is PayPal available in Indonesia?
Send Payments, Pay Online, Merchant Account – PayPal Indonesia.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
You can transfer funds between more than 200 different countries. However, PayPal’s international transfers aren’t free, so you’ll have to check what the fee is for each transfer within your country of choice.
Does Cash app work in Indonesia?
Unfortunately you can’t use Zelle, Cash App or Venmo to send money to Indonesia as these services are designed primarily for domestic use in the US.