What is DICA in Myanmar?
DICA is a key agency within the Government of the Republic of the Union of Myanmar’s Ministry of Investment and Foreign Economic Relations (MIFER). DICA has several functions, as: A regulator on investment and companies. A company registrar. An investment promotion agency.
How do I register my business with Dica?
Registration of Myanmar Public Companies
- Check availability of company name at DICA. …
- Obtain company registration forms at DICA (or online) and pay stamp duty. …
- Submit signed company registration forms at DICA and pay registration fee. …
- Incorporation certificate. …
- Prepare for business commencement.
How do I check if my company is registered in Myanmar?
Sign In to the Registry
Using MyCO you can register your company and find information on all companies that are registered in Myanmar. Searching for companies in MyCO is simple and free. Simply use the Company Name or Registration Number in the section below to start.
What is the meaning of Dica?
1. Warning of or having dreadful or terrible consequences; calamitous: a dire economic forecast; dire threats. 2. Urgent; desperate: in dire need; dire poverty. [Latin dīrus, fearsome, terrible; akin to Greek deinos.]
What is Dica antacid used for?
Dica is an antacid, prescribed for hyperacidity. It is also used as a laxative. It reduces stomach acid and increases water in the intestine.
What is annual return in Dica?
Section 97 of the Myanmar Companies Law 2017 provides that every company must within 2 months of its incorporation and once at least every year (but no later than 1 month after the anniversary of its incorporation) file a return of its particulars with the Registrar, which is called the Annual Return.
What is MIC permit in Myanmar?
In some sectors, such as construction, mining and manufacturing, foreign companies will need to obtain a permit from the Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC) in order to launch their business and receive incentives or tax benefits. Local companies can also apply for an MIC permit to be eligible for the same incentives.
How many companies are there in Myanmar?
Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data was reported at 93,935.000 Unit in 2018. This records an increase from the previous number of 80,936.000 Unit for 2017. Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data is updated yearly, averaging 26,769.000 Unit from Mar 1991 to 2018, with 21 observations.
Can a foreigner own a business in Myanmar?
The Myanmar representative office
Local regulations stipulate that foreign companies can open representative offices in Myanmar. While the representative office can be 100% foreign owned, it is not allowed to pursue production-related or commercial activities in Myanmar.
How can I register a company online?
How to Register a Company Online – the Registration Process
- Step 1: Obtain DSC.
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN.
- Step 3: Application for the name availability.
- Step 4: Submission of MoA and AoA to register a private limited company.
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the company.
How do I buy stock in Myanmar?
Investor needs to visit preferable securities company and submit the application form to open securities trading account. A Securities Company will issue the Recommendation Letter on next business day, which enable applicant to open special bank accounts for securities trading in Myanmar.
How do I open a bank account in Myanmar?
- Company registration documents.
- Form E, Form 6, Form 26.
- Identification documents (NRC/Passport) of the beneficial owners.
- Memorandum of Association / Article of Association (in case of Pvt. …
- Bank Account Application Letter with Company Letter Head.
- Meeting Minutes with Company Letter Head.
How can I check company registration details?
Steps to Check Company Registration Status
- Step 1: Go to the MCA website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘MCA Services’ tab. In the drop-down click on ‘View Company/LLP Master Data’.
- Step 3: Enter the companies CIN. Enter the captcha code. Click on ‘Submit’.